Marketing The Town
In 2003 a new brand was developed illustrating Coleraine as the ‘Capital of the Causeway Coast’. This branding gave the town a strong identity and recognised the town’s significance both as the regional hub for the area and also the commercial heart of the number one tourist destination area in Northern Ireland. Coleraine Town Partnership in conjunction with the council and other agencies promote this branding annually through targeted seasonal campaigns.
Key Elements of the Campaign
- Full colour visitor guide and map.
- Press, radio and billboard advertising.
- Sustained PR campaign.
- Shopping guide.
- Events and promotional calendar.
- Town centre newsletter.
- New town centre signage and maps.
- Investment guide.
- Extensive photographic library.
- Interactive town centre website.
- Retail training initiatives and awards programme.